- Tour booking assistance:
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and requirements about tour booking assistance
- Vietnam Visa
Please email us: email@example.com for further information and requirements.
How to get Vietnam Visa on arrival:
*Please send us email enclosed with scan of first page of your passport or please you are required to enter exact personal information of the applicant to get Visa Approval Letter
- Surname (as same as passport)
- Given names (as same as passport)
- Date of birth
- Passport Number
- Date of issue
- Date of expire
- Place of issue
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
*Confirm and pay for service fee for Visa Approval Letter. Service fee for Visa Approval Letter shall be changed upon nationality, services and number of applicants. Service fee for Visa Approval Letter is excluded the stamping fee which is submitted directly to the Custom Office at the airport.
*Get Approval Letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival.
- Get your Visa Approval Letter via email and print it out
- Print out the Vietnamese Visa Application Form below and fill it out
*All documents needed to show Immigration Officer at Vietnam arrival airport for visa on arrival:
- Approval Letter
- Vietnamese Visa Application Form
- 2 passport sized photos 4×6 cm
- Stamping fee ($25USD for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
Please note that:
* From 1 July. 2015, citizens holding British, French, German, Spanish & Italian passport will be entitled to enter Vietnam with tourist visa exemption for 15 days stay in Vietnam.